Do you need a Child Custody Attorney in Conway, AR?

Are you searching for a Faulkner County lawyer to assist you with child custody arrangements?  SH&A could be the right stop for you.  Our team of attorneys and staff are continually involved in handling child custody related situations in the State of Arkansas.  Arkansas provides that a single parent may have custody of a child (“sole custody”) or that both parents may have custody of the child (“joint custody”).  Also, Arkansas draws a distinction between legal custody and physical custody.  Give us a call today so we can listen to your unique situation and work with you to meet your family’s needs.